So I haven’t been here in a while. I keep thinking of putting things down and then life gets in the way. Not that I am too busy. I think that being busy is a state of mind but more on that later. More or less, I have just had other interests, work, and pieces of life that has just gotten in the way. But I do want to change that. Here are a few things that have been on my mind a lot lately.
I have had some struggles lately. Struggles that I don’t know if I have ever really come across at this level before. This gives way to doubt and feelings of loneliness and sadness.
The family has been through so many ups and a few downs. But I am so proud of my kids and the kind of people they are becoming! They have a strength and integrity that amazes me.
I miss my mom. Every day I regret not spending the time I should have spent wit her. I regret not talking to her as much as I should ave. I regret not telling her how much I admired her and looked up to her as much as I should have.
I have coem to found some of the best most sincere people recently. I value those who are down to earth and sincere in who they are. I have found that it is not always in places that it should be and that when you find it, you embrace and cultivate those relationships. They are true and lasting.
Well, that is all I have for tonight. It is close to 9:30 and I need to hit the sack.
I am so grateful for:
1. My husband. He teaches me, he listens to me, he is patient with me – more than he has ever before.
2. Kindness in the most unexpected of places. Just when I least expect it I find that I do have good friends that answer prayers.
3. My little puppy Mr. Darcy. He is such delight and so cute. He snuggles in the best way.
4. My kids and that they are willing to listen to me. I know they don’t always agree but they do listen. They trust me and they talk to me.
5. my soft bed. I never like getting out of bed. lol